Re: [HTCondor-users] Administration setting question

Dear Joachim,

You made my day ð

Cheers,

Luca

--
Luca MARLETTA
External Consultant

European Commission
Joint Research Centre
Directorate I. Competences
Unit I.3 â Text & Data Mining
Building 44 00/004
Via Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra(VA)/Italy

The author of this message is employed by a contractor providing
services to the European Commission and is not a member of the
Commissionâs staff.