Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor Docker Universe in Windows, is it supported?

On Feb 8, 2023, at 12:27 AM, daniel_philbey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From what I can tell from the readthedocs, setting up HTCondor docker universe is only possible in Linux.
But I canât find anything stating this explicitly, aside from a mailing post in 2020 that could now be out-of-date.

I have spent quite some time trying to get HTCondor on Windows 11 to run Docker tasks, however I am having no luck.

Docker universe only works on linux at present. We should update the documentation to say so.
Weâve done some work to get it working on Windows. If thereâs sufficient interest in the community, we may attempt to finish that work.

 - Jaime