[HTCondor-users] How to get info about "number of users" using python method getPriorities()

Hi,

We have a very old script that gets some information from the CLI
command "condor_userprio -grouprollup -allusers".
Among other things, the script pays attention to the very last line of
the output:

        [root@htcondor-cm] # condor_userprio -grouprollup -allusers
        Number of users: 55 ByQuota 46479 173468912.00

The script cares about the number 46479.

We are trying to get the same info using the python bindings. So far,
we had a look to

        htcondor.Negotiator().getPriorities(True)

but we don't really see a way to get that same value 46479.
Is it not possible? Do we need to call a different method?

Any suggestion is more than welcome.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers,
Jose