Re: [HTCondor-users] Having a job run after others have completed

On 2/2/23 10:59, Andrea Borsic wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I would like to run several jobs that process in parallel some data, when those jobs have terminated, run a single job that gather the data. I am pretty sure that ads could be used to trigger the execution of the last job when all the first batch of job has finished running. I have been reading the documentation, but I donât have any idea on how to go about to implement this.

Does anyone have some pointer / any indication of a particular class ad which might be useful?

Hi:

Have you looked at DAGman?  It was designed to do exactly this:

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/users-manual/dagman-workflows.html

-greg