Re: [HTCondor-users] Hibernate and Cron interference

Hi,

OFFLINE_EXPIRE_ADS_AFTER is not defined. The doc says it "defaults to
the largest 32-bit integer". So I guess it's set to 2^32-1 ?

Also I have ABSENT_EXPIRE_ADS_AFTER set to 604800.

COLLECTOR_PERSISTENT_AD_LOG is correctly set, updated, and rotated.

But now I suspect something with systemd. When condor_power_state sends
the signal to shut down condor and the computer, could it be that
HTCondor sends the correct Classad, and then systemd stops the unit, so
that HTCondor shuts down a second time from its unit, and another
ClassAd is emitted, without the Hibernation flags ?