Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker logs.

On 12/11/23 11:56, Dudu Handelman wrote:
Thanks Greg.

I can confirm that docker will have the stdout as well as the output file. Docker will also have the output when stream_output is set true as well.

Hi David;

Look at that, you are right. I'm shocked at how docker is working here -- I guess it must tee the stdout from the container before any redirections happen.

Assuming you don't want docker to ever save the logs while the job is running, I think you could just set

DOCKER_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS = --log-driver none

-greg