Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_kbdd is not resetting

On 12/10/23 02:32, Daniel BrÃckner wrote:
Hi Joe,

I was using kbdd to get all triggers (mouse, keyboard and ssh). Works like a charm in the past. Currently I'm using a workaround based on "w" and "xprintidle" to let the workstations drain if users are active. But this is only a stopgap solution and not the best of all worlds.

Is this a pure-X11 system? I'm not sure we know how to get keyboard/mouse idle on Wayland systems.

-greg