Re: [HTCondor-users] Python bindings abort with: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set'

On 12/8/23 13:06, Todd L Miller via HTCondor-users wrote:
What can be done about this? IMO it would be best to enforce that all
destructors are noexcept to avoid aborting the program.

Again, thanks for the clear bug report. We've pushed a fix that will be going into 23.0.3, but I'm not 100% sure that we've covered all the possible problem areas. If you could re-run your code when you get 23.0.3, I would love to hear either way on your results.

Thanks,

-greg