[HTCondor-users] condor-23.2.0 seems to break condor-interactive

Dear Condor,

It seems upgrading from 23.1 to 23.2 breaks condor-interactive sessions for me. They get interrupted immediately after starting, as something tries to write to CGroup files that no longer exist. It might be a timing problem too, as the internal sleep job runs for 3 seconds, which
is rather short.

It might have to do with: (from the Changelog)

---
HTCondor now does a better job of cleaning up inner cgroups left behind by glidein pilots. (HTCONDOR-2081)
---

I can provide log files, and I'm willing to debug...

Regards, Bert.

Fedora 39, kernel 6.6.4, Condor 23.1 and 23.2, x86_64, ppc64le and aarch64