Re: [HTCondor-users] Does SLOT<N>_CPU_AFFINITY knob still work?

Hi,
it isn't even told that a NUMA node contains one cpu only.
On some HP mainboards with two Xeon E5345 processors, lscpu shows two
sockets and one NUMA node only.
Thus the cpu affinity must be very specific for each mainboard/cpu
pair.

VB