Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 10.0.0 Released

Hi,

I am interested in the HTCondor-CE time schedule too.
I need to upgrade both our Condor pool and our CEs very soon (within a few days), and I would like to know whether I should wait and go for HTCondor 10.0.x, or I should better stick with version 9.

By the way, the get_htcondor.sh script installs 10.0.x as stable channel, but 9.1.x as current. Shouldn't it be 10.1.x?

Cheers,
David