Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE 5.1.6 Released

Dear Carles,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have fixed the problem. My apologies for the inconvenience.

...Tim

On 11/4/22 01:20, Carles Acosta wrote:
Dear Tim,

If I am not wrong, the htcondor-ce-5.1.6 packages are not available in htcondor el7 stable repositories. Is the new package only available in OSG repositories?

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Carles