Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_status from inside a startd_cron

On 11/2/2022 8:54 AM, Beyer, Christoph wrote:
uh,

sorry for the noise - I do have an authentication problem from inside the startd_cron ....

Hey Christoph,

Feel free to post again if you need help/advice solving it....

As for myself, I rather like how get_htcondor tool sets up read access to the collector by allowing ANONYMOUS authentication just for READ permission.  See output from "condor_config_val use security:get_htcondor_idtokens" to see how it configures this.

best regards,
Todd