From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Marco Mambelli
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 9:33 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Getting a configuration dump when multiline values are present

Greetings,
I'm using "condor_config_val -dump" to get a summary to reproduce the current condor configuration (defined in multiple files).
I used to be able to dump that in a file and use it as configuration to have the same settings.
This is not working any more when there are multiline attributes, the dump does not have the tags resulting in an invalid condor config.

Is it there any way to generate a single dump with all the simplifications of condor_config_val -dump (like eliminating comments and resolving re-definitions of attributes) that can output a valid HTCondor config?

Thank you,
Marco