Re: [HTCondor-users] Multiple CredDs in a single pool

On 12/19/22 15:52, Miguel Garrido wrote:
Hi

Are multiple CredD hosts supported in a single pool, and if so, how can we help the execute nodes pick one as the LocalCredd? I am only worried about the existence of a LocalCredd being chosen because the documentation states that this is necessary to run jobs as the owner on Windows.

Hi Miguel:

I don't think that we can make multiple credds work in a single pool. I assume the goal is to increase availability? If so, many sites use the config knob CREDD_CACHE_LOCALLY=True, which allows HTCondor to store any credentials successfully fetched locally, and reuse them from there, even if the credd is unavailable.

Would this work for your pool?

-greg