[HTCondor-users] LoadAvg always at 0.0

Hello,

after a long hiatus away from HTCondor, I'm starting to use it again,
and I realized that the LoadAvg in all our machines are at 0.0 when
using the condor_status command. For example:

,----
| $ condor_status islan
| Name                      OpSys      Arch   State     Activity LoadAv Mem   ActvtyTime
|
| slot1@xxxxxxxxx LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle      0.000 1957  0+11:35:04
| slot2@xxxxxxxxx LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle      0.000 1957  0+11:35:04
| slot3@xxxxxxxxx LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle      0.000 1957  0+11:35:04
| slot4@xxxxxxxxx LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle      0.000 1957  0+11:35:04
|
|                Total Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting Backfill  Drain
|
|   X86_64/LINUX     4     4       0         0       0          0        0      0
|
|          Total     4     4       0         0       0          0        0      0
`----

But this doesn't seem to be a proble if I look for those values
explicitly using '-format' (as can be seen below). Is this a known
issue? (our condor version is 9.0.16 in the clients, and 8.8.5 in the
master).

,----
| $ condor_status islan -format "%s \n" Name -format "LoadAvg %f \n" \
| LoadAvg -format "CondorLoadAvg %f \n" CondorLoadAvg -format        \
| "TotalLoadAvg %f \n" TotalLoadAvg -format "TotalCondorLoadAvg %f \n\n" \
| TotalCondorLoadAvg
|
| slot1@xxxxxxxxx
| LoadAvg 1.000000
| CondorLoadAvg 0.000000
| TotalLoadAvg 2.030000
| TotalCondorLoadAvg 0.000000
|
| slot2@xxxxxxxxx
| LoadAvg 1.000000
| CondorLoadAvg 0.000000
| TotalLoadAvg 2.030000
| TotalCondorLoadAvg 0.000000
|
| slot3@xxxxxxxxx
| LoadAvg 0.030000
| CondorLoadAvg 0.000000
| TotalLoadAvg 2.030000
| TotalCondorLoadAvg 0.000000
|
| slot4@xxxxxxxxx
| LoadAvg 0.000000
| CondorLoadAvg 0.000000
| TotalLoadAvg 2.030000
| TotalCondorLoadAvg 0.000000
`----

Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)
 Instituto de AstrofÃsica de Canarias (https://www.iac.es/en)