Re: [HTCondor-users] Failed to start non-blocking update to <127.0.1.1:9618>

The logs show that the HTCondor daemons are trying to connect to hostname head.econets.org to join your HTCondor pool. But that hostname is resolving to IP address 127.0.1.1, which points to the local machine. The daemons need to be connecting to the machine thatâs running the collector daemon.

 - Jaime