Re: [HTCondor-users] accounting for slots/cores in draining?

So, I had been thinking, if there might be a way, to pass the costs of unused slots during draining through to the initiator of the mcore-slot-to-be?

OK, I think I get what you're asking now; thanks. I can't think of anything, actually. You could try synthesizing some backfill jobs for that user and playing games with the START expression to run only backfill jobs from the user that prompted the drain -- if your system for prompting drains knows. But can't think of anything built into HTCondor for this.

- ToddM