Re: [HTCondor-users] Potential documentation bug for RESERVED_DISK?

Forgot the documentation links...

This is the latest one, explicitly saying KB

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/configuration-macros.html#RESERVED_DISK

This is an older one, with no mention of units, suggesting that it might be the same as DISK?

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v8_9_3/admin-manual/configuration-macros.html#index-50