Re: [HTCondor-users] upgrading from 8.8.x to 9.0.4 - kerberos auth problems

Hi Oliver,

> makes me think there is an issue using the host principal. Can you confirm that:
>Â kinit -k host/server.dom.ain.edu@xxxxxxxxxxx
>works on the machine (and yields a TGT with "klist -Af")?

Interesting. It's in the keytab but when I kinit -k I get "not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials" so, no, it's not there. Gotta love AD and blackboxes in general.

> Also, you may want to check whether there are any SELinux denials related to
> accessing the keytab (or shortly disable it during the test).

So [expletives deleted] much. I've been running in permissive mode because SELinux just keeps finding new things to complain about. I've been setting permissions to allow as I find them.

nomad