Re: [HTCondor-users] Clinic on HTCondor(-CE) next Tuesday 3 November 15:30 CET (UTC/GMT+1)

On 10/29/2020 11:27 AM, mtwest2718 via HTCondor-users wrote:
Hi All,

I am registered for this conference next week and was curious if anyone else was going to be attending. I figured since Brian Lin had given some tutorials for the EGI before, there would likely be someone.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt,

I know a few other folks from the CHTC will be attending besides Brian Lin.  Including myself.  :)

best regards,
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing   Department of Computer Sciences