[HTCondor-users] renewing a user proxy with remote schedd

Hi All,

I'm trying to work out how I could renew a user proxy for a job on a remote schedd. There is no myproxy server. I can only find documentation for using a local schedd.
(The background to this is that we switched from a CREAM-CE to an HTCondorCE and now we are faced with plenty of users job that end up in a held state due to an expired proxy.)
Does anyone know how this works ?

Regards,
Daniela

--
Sent from my guinea pig living room

daniela.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HEP Group/Physics Dep
Imperial College
London, SW7 2BW
Tel: Working from home, please use email.
http://www.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/~dbauer/