[HTCondor-users] Reconstructing Condor History

Hi HTCondor World!

In our pool, I have written a simple scraper of condor_q that runs regularly to keep track of CPU throughput throughout the pool. Itâs simple and ugly but generally works. However, it was offline for a few months and Iâd like to try and reconstruct throughput from HTCondor logs. My google kung fu has thus far failed me in being able to fine log-parsing code that is bare bones that I could run against my HTCondor logs for an estimate of historical throughput. Does anyone have a suggestion of how to reconstruct this history after the fact?

Thanks!
Mike Fienen
USGS