[HTCondor-users] Specific query of a job

How can I get specific information about a job, with condor_q or in another way? I need to know number of CPUs assigned to a running job, name of this job and time left (job time used minus time limit).

In Slurm, I would use squeue with options:
-j for job ID,
-t RUNNING for getting only running job,
-h as a bonus for output without header,
-o "%C %j %L" for formatting output: CPUs, job name, time left.