[HTCondor-users] Best strategy for matchmaking based on schedd hostname

Hello,

I need to add a constraint in my startd configuration to accept jobs
only from one of the several schedd's serving the pool.
IIRC, the schedd name is embedded in the GlobalJobId, right?
What would be the recommended strategy to extract the schedd name from
it and add it to the expression? Something like this?

      split( GlobalJobId , "#" )[0] =?= my_schedd_hostname

Any suggestion is more than welcome.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers,
Jose