[HTCondor-users] Matching specific GPU model

How do I specify a specific GPU model in a Condor 8.8 submit file?

The CUDACapability requirement example in the manual works for me,
requirements = (CUDACapability >= 1.2) && $(requirements:True)
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.8/SubmittingaJob.html#x17-510002.5.12

However, what I am doing wrong with,
requirements = regexp("K10", TARGET.CUDADeviceName)

Here is part of condor_status -long from a random GPU node,

CUDA2DeviceName = "Tesla K10.G2.8GB"
CUDA3DeviceName = "Tesla K10.G2.8GB"
CUDA4DeviceName = "Tesla K10.G2.8GB"
CUDA5DeviceName = "Tesla K10.G2.8GB"
CUDA2DeviceName = "Tesla K10.G2.8GB"

CUDA0Capability = 5.0
CUDA1Capability = 5.0
CUDA2Capability = 3.0
CUDA3Capability = 3.0
CUDA4Capability = 3.0

More generally should all of the CUDA* attributes be able to match CUDA[:digit:]attribute (as works for CUDACapability)?

Thanks.

--
Stuart Anderson  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~anderson