Re: [HTCondor-users] Programmatic access to ... concurrency limits?

Is there any interface to the negotiator that would allow a trusted agent to read and update concurrency limit tallies on the fly? I'm thinking of multi-step jobs which need one license at startup but another during a later phase of the run.

I found concurrency limit allocations in the machine ad for a job's slot, and can calculate the current allocations by adding those up, but it sounds like the negotiator would be the proper place for that inquiry.

Michael V. Pelletier
Information Technology
Digital Transformation & Innovation
Integrated Defense Systems