Re: [HTCondor-users] check for cpu instruction?

Hi,

I do not have a good idea about sensing the need for a cpu instruction unfortunately.

In case the jobs go back in the queue you could make sure that the next time they run on a different node though which after (maybe) some iterations will let the job end up on an actual 'functioning' node, just a dirty trick but users tend to not care about the cleanlyness ;)

A five machine loop using transforms would look like this roughly:

set_JobMachineAttrs = "Machine";
set_JobMachineAttrsHistoryLength = 5;
copy_Requirements = "PreVer1Requirements";
set_Requirements = (Target.Machine =!= MachineAttrMachine1 && Target.Machine =!= MachineAttrMachine2 \
	&& Target.Machine =!= MachineAttrMachine3 && Target.Machine =!= MachineAttrMachine4 \
	&& Target.Machine =!= MachineAttrMachine5 \
	) && PreVer1Requirements;

Best
Christoph

--