Re: [HTCondor-users] mpi job stuck as idle

>Your modified
>condor_config.local.dedicated.resource should go in
>/etc/condor/config.d/ on the execute machine, which is where condor
>looks for supplemental config files.

Do you mean, I have to scp that file to all nodes, including the frontend? I just want to interpret execute machine for myself.

# cp /opt/condor/etc/example/condor_config.local.dedicated.resource /opt/condor/etc/config.d/
# scp /opt/condor/etc/example/condor_config.local.dedicated.resource compute-0-0:/opt/condor/etc/config.d/
# scp /opt/condor/etc/example/condor_config.local.dedicated.resource compute-0-1:/opt/condor/etc/config.d/

Then, should I run condor_restart on the frontend only? Or I have to ssh to all nodes and run condor_restart on them?

Regards,
Mahmood