[HTCondor-users] Password Authentication with Python Bindings

Hello,

I'm trying to connect to a remote scheduler with the HTCondor python bindings. The remote scheduler is using password authentication. I see that there is a SecMan object that can be created and a function that sets the pool password. Its unclear to me then how the SecMan object is used by the Schedd object as there is no way to pass it into the initialization of the Schedd object. Is there a way to access a remote scheduler via the python bindings using a pool password? Thank you for the help!

Heath