Re: [HTCondor-users] Forwarding Kerberos-Credentials

On 10/20/2017 02:09 AM, FB wrote:
Dear all,

for some months, condor is being used at my place of work to not
waste our workstation's CPU cycles. Since the data being processed
is a little bit sensitive, we're in the process of moving from NFSv3/sec=sys
to NFSv4/gssapi

Depending on what your data requirements are, a different option is to use condor's file transfer mechanisms to move the data, instead of relying on a shared filesystem. Condor can encrypt the data in-flight on the wire, and also encrypt the scratch directory on the worker node.

-greg