Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.7.3 Python Bindings available via pip (including Python 3.5+)

Quick update:

If you tried "pip install htcondor" on Python 2.6 or 2.7 and saw an
error like...

Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement htcondor (from
versions: )
No matching distribution found for htcondor

...try pip install htcondor again! We found an issue related to a
Unicode compiling switch in Python versions 2.6 and 2.7 and have
uploaded packages that should now allow htcondor to be pip installed
in either case.

We have also made pip packages available for Python versions 3.3 and
3.4. (Still Linux only at this point.)

Jason Patton