[HTCondor-users] Jobs always stay "idle" when they run in "parallel" universe

Hi,

I use "parallel" universe to submit my program and have set up the "DedicatedScheduler" attribute in all my machines in the pool.

However, my job stays always idle. When I use "vanilla" universe to submit simple programs, they run fine.

Command "condor_q -analyze" shows as follows:

-- Schedd: ubuntu2 : <192.168.116.130:19665?...
---
006.000:  Request has not yet been considered by the matchmaker.

User priority for alanrivers2@ubuntu2 is not available, attempting to analyze without it.
---
006.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 2 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match and are already running your jobs
      0 match but are serving other users
      2 are available to run your job

It seems that there are available machines but my job stays idle.

Anyone knows the reason? I would be really grateful if you could give me a hand.