Re: [HTCondor-users] Partitonable slots + memory/swap constraints

Nikolas:

I happened to give a talk on precisely this topic at HTCondor Week (ongoing right now). PDF in link below. My talk was aimed at systemd distros but most of the concepts can be applied to init-based systems as well.

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2017/wednesday.html

--
Tom Downes
Senior Scientist and Data CenterÂManager