Re: [HTCondor-users] Can't use condor_off to stop a Condor.

try running

   condor_config_val ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR

on compVm2.

This is the configuration param that controls who is allowed to do condor_off, by default it will be

   ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR = $(CONDOR_HOST) $(IP_ADDRESS),

but $(IP_ADDRESS) might be expanding to your IPv4 address rather than your IPv6 address. condor_config_val should show you what it is expanding to.

-tj