Re: [HTCondor-users] Creating tarball after successfully compiling condor

Hi Tim,

Thank you! That solved the issue. I couldn't help noticing some of the binaries are quite different in size when you compare "make targz" vs "make package" though.
So, if I compile e.g 8.6.3, all binaries match the official stripped tarball releases in size while using "make package", but not "make targz".

For instance, sbin/condor_shadow has 3.2M via "make package" vs 25M using "make targz" (or "just by looking into the binary created by "make install"). Do you know why is that and how to match the binary sizes of the official stripped tarball releases?Â

Best,
Kenyi