[HTCondor-users] output staging for failed/canceled jobs?

Hi all, and happy new year!

We want to retrieve output from failed or cancelled condor jobs, but
don't see a way to do this.

The use case is basically debugging: our application is failing and/or
hanging from time to time, but we are unable to determine the cause,
since we are unable to retrieve log files.

We are aware that stdout/stderr can be streamed, alas, that is
insufficient, and redirecting the various logging layers to stderr is
not a simple option.

We would be happy about any advise on how to inspect the output of
failing and cancelled jobs.

Thanks, and best regards, Andre.