Re: [HTCondor-users] Stop all running jobs upon return

Dennis,

It's been a little while since I've managed HTCondor on desktops, but I think you want the KILL configuration macro set to True on the startd:

KILL
A boolean _expression_ that, when True, causes HTCondor to immediately stop the execution of a vacating job, without delay. The job is hard-killed, so any attempt by the job to checkpoint or clean up will be aborted. This _expression_ should normally be False. When desired, it may be used to abort the graceful shutdown of a job earlier than the limit imposed by MachineMaxVacateTime.