From: HTCondor-users [htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Cristina Bulfon [Cristina.Bulfon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 November 2016 14:19
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: [HTCondor-users] JOB_TRANSFORM

Ciao,

we are using hierarchical group quota and we would also like to have a default group quota.
When users don’t specify AcctGroup in their submission file the Scheduler adds it, as far as we understand
this can be done using JOB_TRANSFORM but it doesn’t work, following our  schedd configuration

JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = DefaultGroup
JOB_TRANSFORM_DefaultGroup = [ \
                Requirements = AcctGroup =?= undefined ;\
               set_AcctGroup = “resource.t2atlas_local.long” ;\
               ]

the job are not using the group “resource.t2atlas_local.long” but the use the default priority.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
cristina