Re: [HTCondor-users] How to use condor_chirp?

Hi Thomas,

Two things to note:
1) "condor_chirp set_job_attrâ requires +WantIOProxy=true in the classad.  This updates the ClassAd immediately in the schedd - which can be a scalability concern.
2) âcondor_chirp set_job_attr_delayedâ works by default.  However, it only sends the attribute in the next scheduled ClassAd update (for CPU and memory usage); thereâs less scalability concern.  Additionally, attributes set with this command must start with the prefix âChirpâ (case-sensitive).

Can you give some background on what youâre trying to accomplish?

Brian