Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows, Credential setup issues

Hello,

yes, the pool password was also on the second machine.

I finally solved the issue with the 2 attached set of config files (for
central manager node on machine LUTECE and secondary exec node on
machine LUGDUNUM)

I'm not so sure which setting did the job, but the fact is that now,
it's working almost as expected. I'll write another post about drive
mapping and UNC path, not a blocking issue however.

Best regards,

Mathieu

--
tel : +33 (0)6 87 30 83 59