From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben Cotton
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 1:32 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] LocalCredd attribute undefined

I'm having trouble getting run_as_owner working on Windows, and I'm not sure what totally obvious thing I'm missing.

On the scheduler (a Windows machine), I'm running the credd and have CREDD_HOST set to scheduler.example.com.

On the execute node, I have:
CREDD_HOST = scheduler.example.com
CREDD_CACHE_LOCALLY = True
STARTER_ALLOW_RUNAS_OWNER = True

After the user runs `condor_store_cred.exe add` and submits a job, it fails to match because the execute node doesn't have the LocalCredd attribute set:

         Slots
Step    Matched  Condition
-----  --------  ---------
[0]           1  target.machine == "execute001.example.com"
[12]          0  TARGET.LocalCredd is "scheduler.example.com"

execute001.example.com has LocalCredd undefined in `condor_status`:

PS H:\> condor_status execute001.example.com -af LocalCredd undefined

What am I missing?

Thanks,
BC

--