[HTCondor-users] IS_OWNER or IsOwner?

Hi all,

since I want to use a job attribute in the START expression, I would
like to modify the default value of IS_OWNER (which, according to the
documentation, cannot contain job attributes and is just defined via
START by default). However, I realized that even when setting

IS_OWNER = TRUE

the machine appears in Unclaimed state in condor_q.

After endless playing I stumbled over one example where someone instead set

IsOwner = TRUE

and this seems to work for me. However, it contradicts all of Condor's
documentation that I could find.

Any ideas what's going on here? Condor version is 8.2.6 on Windows 7.

Thank you all,

Jens