Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor ClassAd attributes list in python bindings

Ok, i was using condor version 8.2.3 on an OpenSuse 13 platform

I was doing something like:
ad['Environment'] = '"LESSCLOSE=lessclose.sh' '%s' '%s LESS_ADVANCED_PREPROCESSOR=no MAIL=/var/mail/cnr JAVA_ROOT=/usr/lib64/jvm/jre CONDOR_CONFIG=/opt/condor/etc/condor_config FOAM_JOB_DIR=/opt/jobControl CGAL_ARCH_PATH=/opt/ThirdParty-2.3.0/platforms/linux64Gcc/CGAL-4.3 FOAM_APPBIN=/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin XNLSPATH=/usr/share/X11/nls NNTPSERVER=news LESSOPEN=lessopen.sh' '%s WM_PROJECT_VERSION=2.3.0 WM_ARCH_OPTION=64"'