Re: [HTCondor-users] Pre-empting two jobs

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I guess that is the feature Iâm looking for and Iâm glad its being worked on. In the meantime, do you know the answer to the following question?

* Is there a Python Api for condor_cod requests? I donât see it mentioned, anywhere.

Best,
Evan

Evan Sarmeinto
Front End Systems Software Developer