[HTCondor-users] mp2script + MPICH 3.1.3 + htcondor 8.2.3_1

Hello,
I used MacPort to install  HTcondor 8.2.3_1 + MPICH 3.1.3. I am using the HTcondor example config file for a DedicatedScheduler and customized it according to my requirements.
The problem are:

condor_q -better show the job running with all the job requirements.
The Job finished but nothing happened.
Error File:
/opt/local/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_68489/condor_exec.exe: line 71: mpdtrace: command not found

It look like the  âmpdtrace" command has been deprecated in my MPICH version but I donât know how to deal with this.

Is it any new âmp2script" script version working with MPICH 3.1.3 or any solution about it?

Thanks in advance,
Livan Valladares Martell