Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor Schedd and docker

On 12/18/2015 06:02 AM, andrew.lahiff@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Iain,

I can reproduce the same problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it - having a collector, negotiator and startds in containers seems to be fairly straightforward (and works), but a schedd is a bit harder

Can you explain the network topology you'd like to use? I assume the schedd is running in a NAT'ed container, and the tools (like condor_q, condor_submit) are running outside the container?

-greg