[HTCondor-users] Running over parameter space

I have begun looking into condor just today and wish to execute some partilar task.

I have a python script which contains a function that takes as input three arguments, say a1, a2, a3. I want to use Condor to essentially run over different combinations of these inputs. But I want to do it in such a way that I have some .txt file which has these combinations can be plucked from a matrix according to what combinations I would like to test. How do I implement this in the condor submit file? How do I load files into the submit document? How do I specify these varying arguments using 'arguments' since my arguments cannot be input as macros such as $(Process). I would appreciate any help and particular examples.