Re: [HTCondor-users] Don't understand RETRY in DAGMan [I think I see the problem] (fwd)

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014, Ralph Finch wrote:

Kent, thanks much for looking at the logs, discovering my error, and
suggesting the fix.

Great -- glad things progressed, at least. I'm planning to try to clarify the documentation this afternoon...

Rescue DAG runs now work properly but all is not quite well yet. Now, after
the failed node(s) run successfully, the condor_dagman.exe doesn't
quit...just remains in a Run state. Another overlooked option on my part?
I'd like it to quit, of course, after the re-submittal and all nodes have
finished, successfully or failed.

Hmm, I don't think there's any option you can give DAGMan that would cause that behavior. Can you send the dagman.out file?

Kent Wenger
CHTC Team