[HTCondor-users] Google Compute Engine and HTC

Hey guys,

I've just joined the list and am looking for some pointers. We're currently investigating using GCE for some of our future research and I've been looking for a cluster management system - it seems HTCondor might fit the bill.

Is anyone on the list using HTCondor on Google Compute Engine? I've read what is in the 8.1.5 manual but a detailed example/tutorial would be fantastic if such a thing exists.Â

Thanks,

Chris

--
Dr Chris WhittlestonÂæä